DILG R2 DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
The Department of the Interior and Local Government Region 2 (DILG R2) shall comply with the Republic Act No. 10173, likewise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 by protecting and securing custody of personal data submitted through our Official Website.
- When do we collect personal information?
DILG R2 collects data through the use of Information System or manually accomplish forms / document when data subjects submits comments, complaints and request for assistance and/or documents to our agency.
- What information is collected?
DILG R2 collects the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Why do we collect personal information?
Allow us to provide better service and give proper response / feedback to your requests.
- How we protect your information?
- DILG R2 implements security measures by allowing only authorized access to limited personnel on our system containing sensitive information and required to keep every data confidential.
- Data subjects have the rights under the Data Privacy Act [RULE VIII. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS Section 34.]
- Right to be informed.
- Right to object
- Right to Access
- Right to rectification
- Right to Erasure or Blocking
- Right to damages
- When do we share the information?
We only share your information if required by the law, or if necessary for compliance associated with a non-disclosure agreement to keep and treat all of your information confidential.
- Who to contact?
If you have other concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, you may contact us using the following information below:
Jonathan Paul M. Leusen, Jr., CESO III
DILG Regional Office 2